The International Society for Krishna Consciousness
Founder Acharya: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Support the Expansion of the Temple
ISKCON Attapur is the first temple which was completely constructed by a single donor and kept it in the hands of ISKCON. It took only 6 months from first foundation stone to inauguration. At everystep we could see the hand of Krishna.
Since from the first day , hundreds and thousands of people are coming for darshan, prasadam is being distributed for thousands of people everyday. Brahmacharis distributing so many Bhagavad Gitas in twin cities made the temple vibrant.
Now the temple became small because of so many activities and number of people visiting the temple. Next to temple there is about 400 squares yard land which temple intent to buy. The day we thought of buying, the same day, one well-wisher came forward to donate 85% percent of the cost of the land and left remaining 15% for rest of us. This amounts to about 50 Lakhs.
The purchase of this land will help us to build the following Amenities:
1. Ground Floor : A Mega Kitchen for Annadan program
2. First Floor : Temple Hall expansion
3. Second Floor : Gita Pracharam hall and Mantra meditation room (A large lecture hall)
4. Third Floor : Prasadam Hall
5. Fourth Floor : Kalyana Mandapam and Multipurpose Hall
6. Fifth Floor : Guest rooms for visitors and Life members and Dharma Kartas .
We are trying to raise the above fund and aquire the land and offer it to Sri Sri Radha Madhav. We request all donors to contribute generously to purchase this land.
Donate Generously for this Noble Cause
Sudama Sevak - 1 Square feet for Rs. 9,000
Bali Maharaj Sevak - 1 Square yard for Rs. 80,000
Dharma Karta - Rs. 1 Lakh and more
Dharma Sevak - Rs. 5 Lakhs and more
Dharma Rakshak - Rs. 10 Lakhs and more
Dharma Shiromani - Rs. 20 Lakhs and more
Donation Through Bank (NEFT/ RTGS)
Bank Name - ICICI Bank
Account Name - ISKCON
Account Number – 041001004008
IFSC Code - ICIC0000410
UPI ID- iskconattapur@icici
" Anybody donate land or support in buying land for Vishnu temple, for them, Vishnu reserves a Seat at Vaikuntha"
---- Narasimha Purana ----
For more details, please contact: Sachinandan Hari Das (+91- 7400056912)